Our Financial Planning Service
Wakefield Financial Planning offers a wide range of financial planning services that can be selected individually or bundled together at a reduced cost.
After reviewing the financial planning process with you, we will build your financial plan around the core modules you select:
- Financial goal creation
- Budgeting, cash flow management and financial position review
- Retirement scenario and income planning
- College saving planning and investment strategies
- Insurance and asset protection review
- Estate plan documentation and planning
- Mortgage refinancing analysis
- Small business financial planning
- Six Step Process
Following a structured process ensures your financial plan meets your needs and solves your problems.
Step 1 Initial Inquiry
Step 2 Get Acquainted Meeting or Teleconference
Step 3 Data Gathering and Initial Preparation
Step 4 Analysis and Plan Formulation
Step 5 Presentation of Your Financial Plan
Step 6 Plan Implementation and Follow Up
Not Generic Financial Advice
After working with you to ensure we understand your concerns, needs and priorities, we will present you with a comprehensive financial plan including detailed written recommendations for you to implement (with as much assistance as you need) to put your family on a path to achieve your financial goals.
Call Mike Blawas at (919) 422-6090 or
Wakefield Financial Planning, LLC